Rock N Pop London taxi tour
- Discover London through music, artists and bands.
- Explore the iconic places of the Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Sting and many others
- Get to see the world-famous Abbey Road Studios!
This Rock and Popular Music tour is about the artists and bands, past and present, who really made their mark on us when it comes to music! The Londoners, Mick Jagger, Adel, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, and Marc Bolan to name just a few will feature on this tour, as well others like the Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Sting, Pink Floyd who all contributed to the musical legacy of London. And the list goes on and on, just like the beat!
From pubs, clubs and other preforming venue’s to recording studios, homes and restaurants owned by the stars. It’s all about the music and the legends!
After your tour we would love to drop you off at the Hard Rock café to continue your theme long into the evening. Or perhaps we could drop you at Camden Town, that’s a place where it all happen now! A great urban vibe and the place to discover the undiscovered stars of tomorrow, paying their dues at various pubs and bars across Camden Town.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Taxi tour of Rock N Pop London
- Any admission fees
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- departure times depend on the day - please check the calendar
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...