New Year’s Eve Thames cruise on board the Silver Bonito
- Welcome 2020 on-board the Silver Bonito and cruise along the Thames
- Be treated to a glass of champagne on arrival and at midnight
- Party the night away with live musical entertainment
- Enjoy sensational views of London throughout the evening
- Breath-taking views of the capital’s New Year’s Eve fireworks
There’s no better way to welcome in the New Year than aboard the Silver Bonito as you cruise through the heart of London! You'll take in panoramic views of the city’s most iconic landmarks on the River Thames as you welcome 2020 in style with an on-board bar and live musical entertainment!
With a welcoming glass of delicious champagne on arrival, the celebrations will start early. As you start your cruise, you’ll be treated to live music so you can dance the night away! Soak up the most sensational sights of the capital including the London Eye lit up at night on the deck for memories that are sure to last a lifetime.
Once you’ve waved goodbye to 2019 and the clock hits midnight, the party doesn’t stop there. You’ll get a glass of champagne to toast the occasion as you take in the fantastic views of London’s dazzling New Year’s Eve fireworks!
- Entrance to the Silver Bonito on New Year’s Eve
- A welcome glass of Champagne
- Live musical entertainment
- A glass of champagne at midnight
- Helpful staff on hand throughout the evening
- Optional gratuities
- Transfers to and from the pier
Embankment Pier, Charing Cross, London WC2N 6PA
- Please Note: A printed copy of this ticket will be required, along with the Embankment Boarding pass (per person), which will be emailed to you in December. Please bring this with you, otherwise police and security will not allow you through the restricted areas around Embankment
- Once booked, this cannot be canceled or amended
- Strictly over 18’s only – you must be able to provide a valid ID
- Ensure you arrive at the pier in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals
- Dress to impress, no trainers!
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel
- Due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed
- Please check road closures on the Transfer for London website before you travel
31st December 2019:
- Boarding: 9.15pm
- Departure: 9.30pm
- Return: approximately 1.30am
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...