Natural Wonders at the Natural History Museum - supervised children's tour
- Explore the Natural History Museum's amazing collection from bugs to dinosaurs
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Enjoy a kid’s free morning as your child enjoys an unforgettable adventure to the natural history museum where they'll discover a world of bugs, dinosaurs and more.
The Natural History Museum has incredible and amazingly memorable exhibits that will make your child’s touring experience exhilarating and unforgettable.
Don’t let your child miss to experience the joy that comes with seeing the animatronic T-Rex and the impressive creepy crawlies!
- 9.30 am Drop off in front of South Kensington next to the flower market
- Meet and greet and games
- 10.00 am Natural history museum
- 11.30 am Free play at the Princess Diana Playground
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Queensway skate, dine, and bowl
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Donation to the Museum
- Snacks and Lunch
- Activity pack
- 4.5 Hours supervision with our highly experienced and trained guides
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
SOUTH KENSINGTON STATION ARCADE, Kensington, London SW7, UK
Drop off in front of South Kensington next to the flower market
- Children must be aged between 8 - 16 years old
- A backpack for carrying activity packs, Jumpers and so on
- A bottle of water
- Wet weather clothing such as a raincoat, umbrella etc.
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...