London Explorer Pass with downloadable guidebook
- Create your own itinerary from over 20 top choices
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
- Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it right on your phone
Gain access to attractions and tours of your choice with the London Explorer Pass. Once purchased, your Explorer pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Simply scan your pass at each attraction to redeem Explorer credits and you’re in. It’s that simple. You can choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 different venues. 1 Credit = 1 attraction visit. Want to visit St. Paul's Cathedral or take the London Eye River Cruise? Just show up and scan your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every Explorer Pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the London Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of London.
Attractions list (subject to change):
- Hop-on hop-off London 1-day tour (with either Big Bus Tours or Golden Tours)
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds London
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- The London Dungeon
- DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure!
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- St. Paul’s Cathedral inc. skip-the-line
- Westminster Abbey
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Thames River Cruise Hop-on-Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour & Exhibition
- Hampton Court Palace inc. skip-the-line
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens inc. skip-the-line
- Cutty Sark
- Tower Bridge Exhibition inc. skip-the-line
- Royal Observatory
- Churchill War Rooms
- Royal Albert Hall
- Planet Hollywood
- London Explorer Pass
- Children ages 3-15
- Your London Explorer Pass will expire one year from the date of purchase
- Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
- Once a pass is activated, it is non-refundable
- You have 30 days from date of purchase, if pass not yet activated, to request a refund
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...