Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds immersive experience
- Live the War of the Worlds from a different perspective
- Immerse yourself in virtual reality and immersive theatre
- Enjoy a vast 22,000-square foot multi-level site in Central London
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmented reality, holograms and other cutting-edge technology; giving audiences the chance to live through the Martian invasion of 1898.
You will be thrust into the heart of the story from the moment you step inside the vast 22,000-square foot multi-level site in Central London, which is being transformed for this unique martian adventure.
There are different ticket options:
- Ticket off peak and peak
- Bronze off peak and peak
- Silver off peak and peak
- Gold off peak and peak
- Corporate package Standard
- Corporate package VIP
- Ticket off peak and peak: ticket only
- Bronze off peak and peak: ticket and a choice of 1 drink at Red Weed Bar (intermission) or at The Spirit of Man (end bar/restaurant)
- Silver off peak and peak: ticket and 2 drinks, 1 at the Red Weed Bar (intermission) and 1 at The Spirit of Man (end bar/restaurant)
- Gold off peak and peak: ticket and 2 drinks, 1 at the Red Weed Bar (intermission) and 1 drink+main dish at The Spirit of Man (end bar/restaurant)
- Corporate package Standard: premium ticket and champagne (3 glasses) - 1 glass at The Spirit of Man (start), 1 glass at The Red Weed bar (intermission) and 1 glass at The Spirit of Man (end)
- Corporate package VIP: premium ticket and unlimited champagne at the start, middle and end + main dish at The Spirit of Man (end bar/restaurant). Unlimited champagne under license regulations.
- Young people between 12 and 15 years old
56 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 2BJ
The ticket counter at the Jeff Wayne's War of Worlds.
- The experience includes a 20 minute intermission in the Red Weed Bar
- The experience is suitable for anyone aged 12 and over
- It is not suitable for sufferers of motion sickness, dizziness, psychological or neurological disorders. Please see the full terms of entry for more information here
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a free carer ticket. To apply please send an email to email@example.com. The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be arranged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Various timeslots between 12.00 pm and 7.00 pm
- Please check the event calendar for availability
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...