History of London: City Centre guided tour
- Discover the history of the ancient city of London
- Visit iconic spots such as Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Enjoy a personal experience with a small-group walking tour
To understand London, you first need to understand its history. Expert guides will lift the veil on the city’s secrets as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London during this 2.5 hour guided walking tour in a small group of no more than 8 people.
You'll learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey and visit the home of the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. This small-group tour will pass through the lush green parks, bustling crowds, and manicured squares that make up the fascinating urban landscape. Discuss Big Ben at the House of Parliament and pass through the famed Trafalgar Square.
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Live guide
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (age 9 and under): reduced
- Youth (aged 10 to 17): reduced
Meet outside the red telephone booth by the apple store at Covent Garden
- The group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experience
- Please dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shine
- Regrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Every day
- Departs 1:30 pm
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
This 2 ½ hour guided London film locations walking tour is action-packed with Blockbuster film locat...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...