Buckingham Palace Tickets
- Explore the iconic London Residence of Her Majesty The Queen
- Walk through The State Rooms and see priceless pieces from the Royal Collection
- Wander through the exotic 42-acre garden
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, a sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
The Garden is often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’ and is a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. You can finish your tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace. Audio Guides Audio tours are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace and gardens
- Optional Gratuities
- Infants (under 5): free
- Children (5-16): reduced
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Seniors (over 60): reduced
Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, UK
- Audio tours are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Cancellation policy: tickets are not refundable and once booked cannot be canceled
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit: baby-carriers are available for loan
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons. Use of mobile phones is permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- Clients with special access requirements must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0) 303 123 7324
- From 22nd July to 31st August 2019
Monday to Friday only
Timeslots: 10:45, 14:45, 16:15, 16:45
Timeslots: 15:30, 16:15, 16:45, 17:15
- From 1st to 29th September 2019
Monday to Friday only
Timeslots: 10:45, 14:45, 15:15, 16:15
Timeslots: 14:45, 15:30, 16:15
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...