Head into the English countryside and discover three of the most famous sites in the UK from the comfort of your luxury vehicle. You'll kick off your day at Windsor Castle where you can see why it's the Queen's favourite residence and delve into its history before travelling in style to Stonehenge. Raised a mind-boggling 4000 years ago, these stones have become an icon and are definitely worth a visit! Then, you'll head to the last stop on your tour, Bath. Home to the finest Roman remenants in Britain, there's plenty to see and do in Bath especially for history buffs.
Bath, Windsor and Stonehenge full day private tour
- Relax and enjoy private luxury transportation on your day trip from London
- Customise your tour and do things at your own pace
- Explore the history and heritage of three of England's most iconic sites
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You can be picked up and dropped off at any hotel or private address within the central London area. Please see the map of the included pick-up area in the gallery above. For any addresses outside the included pick-up zone, please contact the reservations team via the contact number on the voucher.
- To arrange pick-up from your London hotel, please contact the provider directly using the contact details found on the voucher after booking
- These tours run daily with pick-up between 9.00am and 10.00am
- This tour is unavailable on 25 and 26 December and 1 January