Sintra, Cascais and Estoril half-day highlights private tour from Lisbon
- Discover the mysteries of Sintra, one of the most charming villages in Europe and a UNESCO Site
- Enjoy the verdant hills, clear water springs, and blooming parks
- Visit the Pena Palace
- Taste local flavors such as the traditional "Travesseiro" cake
Enjoy this half-day tour to Sintra and discover the most iconic places in Europe’s most beautiful and mysterious village!
Sintra is one of the most charming villages in Europe and a UNESCO Site. It is located in the middle of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, owner of rich fauna and flora, bubbling springs of crystal-clear water and splendid landscapes.The first stop will be at the historic center. Admire the enchanted castles, spread all over the Moon Hill and to taste a gastronomic delight, the famous “travesseiro”.
Visit the charming Pena Palace, a UNESCO Site and the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. The oldest building at the local, of which there is a memory, was a little 15th-century chapel, called the Chapel of Our Lady of Pena. The chapel became a Convent during the 16th century and in 1838 the King of Portugal bought it and started the construction of the Royal Family summer residence, a mixture of neo-Gothic, neo-Manuelino, neo-Arab and neo-Renaissance, according to the Romantic style.
Departure toward Guincho, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Discover the charming Estoril Coast. Visit the historic village of Cascais and appreciate the intense blue of the Atlantic Ocean. In Estoril you will get to know the Casino that inspired Ian Fleming to create the famous character 007 and the places where the movie “Casino Royale” was filmed.
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full-time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- "Travesseiros" Tasting
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport ( Pick-up and drop-off do not include luggage transport)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Pena Palace (Adults 14€, Youth 6-17 years old and Senior 12,5€)
- Guided visit inside Pena Palace
Hotel pick-up for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and a maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- Depending on the season, at 8.30 am and 2.30pm (please check the calendar)
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...