Oceanarium skip the line tickets & Modern Lisbon Bus Tour
- Skip the line and visit one of the largest aquariums in Europe
- Explore the newest area in Lisbon and enjoy its modern architecture
- Admire the most emblematic places at the historic center
With a single ticket, hop on and hop off to see more of Lisbon. Make the most of this sightseeing bus tour, which will take you from the most iconic locations in Lisbon's historic center to the modern architecture of Parque das Naçoes - and you even get to visit the Oceanarium!
Considered one of the best aquariums in the world and the second largest aquarium in Europe, the Oceanarium in Lisbon is home to over 15.000 animals and more than 450 different plant species.
Stops: 1) Praça da Figueira 2) Restauradores 3) Mq. de Pombal 4) Picoas 5) Campo Pequeno 6) Oceanário 7) Pavilhão de Portugal 8) C.C. Vasco da Gama 9) Hotel Myriad 10) Museu do Azulejo 11) Terminal de Cruzeiros 12) Campo das Cebolas 13) Rua do Comercio
- Skip the line entrance to the Oceanarium
- Access to public trams, funiculars and Santa Justa Lift
- Yellow Bus discount book (discounts at monuments and museums and on leisure activities)
- Entrance tickets to museums and monuments
- Hotel pick up
- Children 4-10: reduced
Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisbon
Always reedem the voucher with the Bus driver or in Yellowbus Kiosk
- The skip the line ticket to the Oceanarium is only valid once validated on the Modern Lisbon bus tour
- Ticket validity: 48h after the validation
- Audioguide available in 12 languages: Spanish, French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Swedish.
- Winter: 10.00am to 7.00pm (Last entry at 6.00pm)
- Summer: 10.00am to 8.00pm (last entry at 7.00pm)
Modern Bus Tour
- 15 April - 31 October: daily, departures every 20 minutes, from 9.20am to 7.00pm
- 1 November - 14 April: daily, departures every 30 minutes, from 9.15am to 5.45pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...