Mouraria neighborhood Sitway tour in Lisbon
- Explore Mouraria, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Lisbon
- Visit the best Asian and European food stores in Lisbon
- Enjoy breathtaking views across the city from the highest point
On this tour, you’ll discover the beautiful narrow streets of Lisbon while riding a Sitway. Your guide will reveal the best spots in the old neighborhood of Mouraria, one of the oldest parts of the city and the cradle of fado music.
If you don’t know how to ride Sitway, don’t worry, your tour guide will teach you how to do it.
After the conquest of Lisbon in 1147, King Afonso Henriques allowed a small Moorish community to continue inhabiting the area, and there are now 56 nations represented here.
You’ll have the opportunity to wander into the best Asian and European food stores in Lisbon and experience breathtaking views across the city from the highest point.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
- Please confirm the desired language for the tour directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed to participate
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Enjoy this half-day tour to Sintra and discover the most iconic places in Europe’s most beautiful an...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...