Berardo Collection Museum Entrance Tickets
- Book your ticket to Lisbon’s Berardo Collection Museum, one of the city’s top attractions
- Delve into the modern art world and admire works by Bacon, Picasso, and Warhol
- Enjoy an access to the permanent exhibition
- Use your ticket whenever you want
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Contemporary Art Museum in Lisbon.
Berardo Collection Museum presents the most significant artistic movements from the twentieth century to the present day, establishing its position as the main museum for modern and contemporary art in Portugal. Names such as Pablo Picasso, Marcel Duchamp, Piet Mondrian, Joan Miró, Francis Bacon, Andy Warhol, Donald Judd, Salvador Dali, Bruce Nauman or Cindy Sherman, among many others, are presented within the framework of the artistic movements which their works helped to define, through a chronological sequence that allows a journey through time.
The permanent exhibition starts on the 2nd floor of the museum, with sections dedicated to the major historical avant-gardes of the first half of the twentieth century, such as cubism, dadaism, or surrealism. The movements that emerged in the post-war period are represented, for example, by informalism and abstract expressionism. Neo-dadaism, along with Nouveau Réalisme and the nuclei of British and American pop art close this first part of the journey. On floor -1, the exhibition invites to a journey through the second half of the twentieth century up until the present day. In this section, the most significant artistic movements of the neo-avant-garde, such as minimalism, conceptualism, land art or Arte Povera, are shown in chronological order together with a range of approaches that have helped to shape the present.
Berardo Collection 1900-1960 (permanent)
Berardo Collection from 1960 to the present day (permanent)
Other temporary exhibitions
- Entrance ticket to both permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Visitors aged 7 to 18 years old, students, 65 and over, visitors with reduced mobility: reduced
- Visitors aged 6 and under, ICOM members: free
- Free admission day: Saturday
Praça do Império 1449-003 Lisboa, Portugal
Present your voucher at the entrance of the museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From 10.00am to 7.00pm (last admission at 6.30 pm)
- Free admission on Saturdays
- Closed on the 25 December
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
Lisbon street art is a vibrant representation of local underground culture combined with internation...
Belém in Lisbon have historical sites to see and you can taste our tradicional and famous Pastéis de...
At the airport our driver will be carrying a sign with our name on it, so you can't miss him. Our tr...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel/address to will avoid any unnecessary stress of ...
A tour to join if you fancy a glass of wine once in a while. You will get the chance to taste top qu...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Two panoramic bus tours on a single ticket valid for 48 hours!Two different but complementary views ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...