Zion National Park Day Tour
- Take a scenic day-trip from the Las Vegas Strip with a drive through Southern Utah until you arrive at, Zion National Park
- Spend 6 hours exploring popular attractions such as Emerald Pools, Riverside Walk, and Weeping Rock
Take a trip to Utah’s first and famous national park, Zion. This convenient Zion National Park tour will take you straight from the Las Vegas Strip to Zion and back again in just one day. This tour offers pickup directly from Las Vegas hotels to save you time in the morning. Boarding your luxury bus at 6.00am, you will depart Vegas for Zion National Park. To start the day, you will begin the drive from Las Vegas to Zion National Park. Only taking about 3 hours, you will journey through the desert landscape and into southern Utah. You will receive your included fresh deli lunch along the drive so you are able to choose to eat on the bus, or when you arrive at the park. Along the drive on I-15, you will pass through the Virgin River Gorge. This drive is well known for its surrounding steep canyon walls next to the highway.
Finally, you will reach your destination for the day, Zion National Park. Stopping first at the Zion Visitor Center, you can gather maps and information about what to do for the day. The park’s shuttle is a great way to get around the park. It can take you straight from the visitor center to the incredible views of Zion Canyon. There are endless self- guided hikes to do while in Zion. There are also many other activities you can plan for your visit. These include horseback riding, ranger-led activities, bird watching, and biking just to name a few. At the end of the trip, you will make your way back to the Zion Visitor Center. Then you will board your luxury bus to return to Las Vegas. You will make it back to Las Vegas around 7.30pm.
- Roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip to Zion National Park in a deluxe motor coach
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels
- Morning snack and bottled water
- Fresh deli lunch
- National park entry fees
- 6 hours to explore Zion National Park
Pick-ups will begin approximately 5.45am.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour
- No fuel surcharge
- Times are approximate and are subject to change
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels is provided. If you don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list, please contact the supplier +1(866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...