The High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ tickets
- Visit the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel at The LINQ in Caesars Entertainment District
- Enjoy 30 minutes of unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and its surrounding valleys
- Choose the Happy Half Hour ride for additional fun with an open bar in a fully air-conditioned cabin
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views of Las Vegas and the surrounding valley. Featuring 28 cabins holding up to 40 passengers each; The High Roller offers an unparalleled experience both day and night. An interactive journey from start to finish; this massive wheel is more than sight-seeing, providing an ideal place to celebrate, socialize, or simply enjoy the lights of the city.
The focal point of the LINQ Promenade dining, shopping, and entertainment district; The High Roller is the new centerpiece of the Las Vegas strip and city skyline. Named a “Must See Attraction in Vegas” by the Huffington Post, The High Roller is not to be missed. Book today and take your turn at the top.
- 30-minute ride in air-conditioned cabin
- Happy Half Hour Ride: 30-minute ride in air-conditioned cabin with a full bar
- Reduced: Youth ages 7-17
- Free: Children 6 and under but require ticket
3535 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The High Roller Observation Wheel
- Day tickets are valid for one (1) admission anytime 11.30am-6.00pm on the selected date
- Anytime tickets are valid for one (1) admission anytime (11.30am-1.30am) on the selected date
- Children 6 and under require a ticket
- Happy Half Hour rides are 21+, please bring a valid, government-issued photo ID
- Riders under the age of 21 will not be able to ride in Happy Half Hour cabins
- Daytime hours are seasonal and subject to change
- Daytime hours: 11:30am – 4:59pm
- Happy half-hour (daytime): 12:00pm – 4:59pm
- Nighttime hours: 5:00pm – 2:00am
- Happy half-hour (nighttime): 5:00pm - 1:00am
- The attraction may close without notice due to unforeseen weather or maintenance needs
The first and only zipline in Las Vegas, Fly LINQ soars 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade. You’ll ...
Explore the full beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim by motorcoach and Buck Wild hummer. You’ll sta...
Fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures and a popular tourist destinatio...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
Exchange or renew vows, day or night, on The High Roller, the world’s highest observation wheel in t...
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...
Journey through Nevada and Arizona on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. Catching sights...
A more spectacular setting for your wedding ceremony than the Grand Canyon is difficult to imagine. ...