Lake Mead dinner cruise with transportation
- Take advantage of roundtrip transportation aboard a luxury motorcoach
- Enjoy a tasty dinner
- Cruise through the waters of Lake Mead on an authentic paddleboat
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this relaxing bus trip. You’ll leave Las Vegas in a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide interesting descriptions of the territory along the way.
Upon arrival, you’ll climb aboard the Desert Princess, an authentic paddle wheel boat especially built to cruise Lake Mead. It’s a great chance to see the Dam from a unique angle and you’ll be able to feel the wind in your hair while enjoying the cool blue water and local scenery. You can explore the boat, staying inside the climate-controlled interior or exploring two levels of outdoor decks. Dinner is included, a full-course dining experience with your choice of prime rib, seafood, chicken, pasta, or vegetarian entrees. If you’re hoping to make the evening extra special, there is also alcohol available for purchase on board.
- Roundtrip transportation to Lake Mead
- Lake Mead paddleboat cruise
- Photo stop at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Free Laughlin Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase on board)
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24-48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Tour begins at 5.00pm
- Hotel pick-ups begin 3.45pm
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanti...
If you love great food and you love the buzz of winning big, then this tour is the one for you. Be t...
From food to art to culture, this tour offers you the chance to experience a unique side of Vegas: i...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Bright lights, big city - welcome to Las Vegas. This tour offers you a chance to explore the infamou...
What better way to discover the best that Las Vegas has to offer your rumbling belly than surrounded...
Get ready to see and be seen in the city that never sleeps. This three-hour evening tour is a show i...
The greatest hits from the biggest Motown artists in history! Hitzville The Show will have you danci...
Las Vegas Live Comedy Club books the funniest performers around – comedians featured on HBO, Showtim...