This is absolutely the best photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam and Colorado River - a true postcard. After a comfortable ride in a Tour Trekker, you will start at the top of the dam and work your way down below, learning about the history and daily operations. This custom built tour vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Your Hoover Dam tour experience will take you on an adventure with a 20 minute float trip on the Colorado River for an up-close view of Hoover Dam. Your expert guide will provide historical facts and interesting information as you are awed by the amazing view of the Hoover Dam bypass, a nearly 2,000-foot-long bridge spanning over 900 feet above the river.
Hoover Dam classic top to bottom tour
Availability: Days vary by season
Duration: 6 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Travel in the luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle with a personal adventure tour guide
- Includes Hoover Dam power plant tour
- Guided walk on the Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead, Boulder City and Bypass Bridge
What to expect
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch and snack
- 09.30am - Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location
- Days vary by season, please check the calendar
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.