Grand Canyon National Park Luxury private tour experience
- Explore the Grand Canyon with a private group
- Travel in comfort on a luxury SUV or a Mercedes Sprinter van with a group of 1-14
Take your exclusive group tour from 1-14 passengers to the Grand Canyon South Rim while traveling in comfort on a luxury SUV or a Mercedes Sprinter van. Your trip will begin with a stop at the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign to take photos. Then right before you depart from Las Vegas, we will stop at a local coffee shop to kickstart your memorable journey!
Now you will be on your way to your adventure and take a 15- to 20-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam. Next, you will enjoy a memorable journey through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona. Once you have a little shopping, now it’s time to dine at your choice of a highly rated restaurant such as Red Tavern, Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe, South Rims Wine & Beer Garage for an American diner experience, or if you’d rather, try The Station 66 for an Italian bistro vibe, or spice things up at El Corral on the famous Route 66!
Your South Rim walking tour adventure is approximately two to three hours where you will have the opportunity to see such sights as Bright Angel Lodge, Kolb Studio, Lookout Studio, El Tovar, Hopi House, The Visitor’s Center, and more. See all the breathtaking views while your tour guide gives you facts and history at each point. As you walk along the paved walkway, enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views with the most amazing photo opportunities.
On your trip back to Vegas enjoy a comfort stop in Kingman, Arizona at In-N-Out Burger, home to West coast foodies and burger lovers everywhere. We didn’t forget the vegetarians though, Chipotle is also available as another option.
- Professional driver/guide Private vehicle for group (1-14 guests)
- Live commentary aboard vehicle (English/Spanish)
- Local coffee stop
- Guided walking tour
- Customizable stops
- Bottled water/snacks
- Pickup and drop-off directly from your hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
Pickup and drop-off directly from your hotel.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours from the start of tour
- There are no additional fees on the day of tour
- No fuel surcharge
- Times are approximate and are subject to change
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels is provided. If you don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list, please contact the supplier +1(866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Voted “#1 Afternoon Magic Show in Las Vegas,” Nathan Burton Magic Show is family entertainment at it...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonder...