Grand Canyon helicopter wedding package from Las Vegas
- Exchange vows on your special day with the spectacular Grand Canyon as a backdrop
- Celebrate with a champagne toast, surrounded by colorful cliffs and the mighty Colorado River
- Take in amazing views of the Grand Canyon on board a private helicopter ride
A more spectacular setting for your wedding ceremony than the Grand Canyon is difficult to imagine. The unique beauty of one of the Seven Wonders of the World will make the perfect backdrop for your special day. Surrounded by millions of years of geological history, you will exchange vows and celebrate with a champagne toast.
The special day begins with a private, luxury limousine picking you up at your hotel and driving you to the helicopter boarding area. The 40-minute helicopter ride will take you over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before landing in the magnificent Grand Canyon. After exchanging vows and a champagne toast, your return journey will include a view of the vast Mojave Desert and the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip.
- Luxury stretch limousine service
- Beautifully hand-crafted bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Professional photography (50 high-resolution digital images)
- Complimentary champagne toast
- State sales tax, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, minister’s fee and Canyon fee
- Marriage license
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number and email address during booking
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- Available from 9.00am until sunset which varies throughout the year
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Tour the amazing spectacle that is the Hoover Dam, a National Historic Landmark on the Colorado Rive...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...