The Champagne Night Tour brings together three iconic parts of Las Vegas for an unforgettable experience. Start off with the infamous Las Vegas sign, where you can take photos and sip champagne. The next stop on the tour is watching the volcano erupt at the Mirage, the man-made volcano that has been spewing fire and water since the Las Vegas strip hotels 1989 opening. It's a first-of-its-kind attraction and it erupts three times every night at 8.00pm, 9.00pm and 10.00pm. Then peruse Fremont Street, which is a seven-block entertainment district in historic downtown Las Vegas. During your free time on Fremont, roam through world-famous casinos like Binions, 4 Queens and Golden Nugget. You can even zip line over Downtown on Slotzilla and catch street performers and free stage entertainment.
Champagne night tour of Las Vegas
Availability: Variable calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Take photos at the historic Las Vegas sign and enjoy a champagne toast
- See the spectacular volcano show at the Mirage
- Take part in the Fremont Street experience with a historic drive down Las Vegas Boulevard
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up for some hotels located Downtown or on the Las Vegas Strip
- Transportation aboard a luxury mini coach
- Champagne toast
What's not included
Please contact the tour supplier for details on the hotel pick-up.
What to remember
- The mini coach is not wheelchair accessible
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified
- The following items are prohibited on our tours: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, cooler, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservation agent prior to booking
- Customers are required to email or call the tour operator to confirm the exact time and location of the hotel pick-up; you'll find the contact info on the voucher you'll receive after booking. If failing to do so results in missing your pick-up, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, the pick-up may be redirected to a central bus stop or a nearby hotel. Exact pick-up details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Days vary, please check the calendar
- The tour starts at 7.30pm
Gray Line Tours Las Vegas
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.