Zakopane and Tatra Mountains with Chocholow Village visit
- Enjoy a day-trip including pick-up service and a professional English speaking guide
- Discover Zakopane, admire its breathtaking views and taste its delicious food
- Shape the tour to your needs and interests and live a completely customized experience
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountains. Experience unique and colorful folklore, delicious food and amazing views, all in one spectacular tour! This tour has a fully flexible schedule that you can shape to your needs and interests. Our professional English-speaking driver will pick you up from selected location i.a. your hotel and drive you to Zakopane.
- Pick-up from meeting point
- English-speaking driver
- Tour leader
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Required fees to local museums and Gubałówka Hill
- Food and drinks
Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
The bus bay at 14 Straszewskiego Street
Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. If you would like hotel pick-up from a city center hotel, you may contact the tour operator prior to your tour to check if it is possible
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- In order to provide safety seats, please contact your local tour operator to advise if there will be any children (0-13 years old) and to state their age. You'll find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time. If you would like hotel pick-up from a city center hotel, you may contact the tour operator prior to your tour to check if it is possible. You'll find their contact in the voucher after booking
- Please, show your voucher to the driver
Every day at 7:00 am, 8:00 am and 9:00 am
Are you looking for an easy and convenient way to get to Oświęcim and explore the Auschwitz - Birken...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Enjoy a magical concert dedicated to Frederic Chopin’s works with a glass of splendid wine. Chopin i...