Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour from Krakow with transfer
- Visit a real mine, one of the oldest salt mines in the world
- Descend to a depth of 135 meters under the ground
- Be fascinated by chambers, tunnels and scuptures in salt
- Walk around marvelous colored underground lakes
Discover one of the most important industrial sites of the Middle Ages on a guided tour of the remarkable Wieliczka Salt Mine. Benefit from pickup at your hotel in Kraków, and then travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan with an English-speaking driver.
Meet an English-speaking guide on arrival, and then descend beneath the ground to discover an amazing underground art museum. Walk down 800 steps to reach a depth of 135 meters, and experience the cooler temperature as you follow a route of around 2 kilometers through the different chambers.
Currently one of Poland's official national Historic Monuments – and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site – the salt mines feature dozens of statues and four chapels the miners carved out of the rock salt, along with extra carvings made by contemporary artists.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Tax for taking pictures (to pay cash on site)
If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Unless you will be awaited at the meeting point at Ul. Bracka 15, Krakow
Please be on time
- If you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up, please contact the supplier up to 24h before the tour. Unless you will be awaited at the meeting point. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The tour brings you to a depth of 135 meters below the ground and is not appropriate for those who get easily claustrophobic
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer
- There are 800 steps to walk and the route length is around 2 km
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The price does not include fees for photography and filming
- Starting times are different, please check the calendar
- English tour: every day at 8:00 AM or 12:40 PM
- Spanish and Italian tours: every day at 12:40 PM
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concent...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Leave Krakow for a day to visit the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau. Auschwitz was one of ...
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau camp during the early morning guided tour in English. Choosing an early mor...
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Pol...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Discover the Jewish-Polish side of Krakow on this fun Segway tour through Kazimierz. You will find y...
Get ready to work with your hands, tap into your creativity, and make something special to take home...