Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour from Krakow with transfer
- Visit a real mine, one of the oldest salt mines in the world
- Descend to a depth of 135 meters under the ground
- Be fascinated by chambers, tunnels and scuptures in salt
- Walk around marvelous colored underground lakes
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only place in the world that has been open from the middle ages till today. Learn all about it on a guided tour in English.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Tax for taking pictures (to pay cash on site)
Ul. Bracka 15, Krakow
Please be in time
- The tours brings you to a depth of 135 meters below the ground and is not appropriate for those who get easily claustrophobic
- There are 800 steps to walk and the route length is around 2 km
- Starting times are different, please check the calendar
- The tour starts around 10:00am
- The guided tour in of the salt mine lasts around 2.5 hours
- Return to Krakow around 2:00pm
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...