Nothing reflects the spirit of the people and the place as the cuisine and culture, so immerse yourself in Polish culture by trying a range of meals and drinks in a cottage near a lake.
The restaurant Skansen Smaków is located in the picturesque surroundings of the forest near Kryspinów lake just 10 km from the heart of the Krakow's Old Town.
Skansen Smaków is made of round wooden logs by the centuries-old traditional methods and gives the feeling of being in a magical place with character. The garden restaurant invites you to spend time in nature especially in the evenings with live folk music.
See the folk dances: cracovienne, polonaise, Oberbeck and mazurka while learning about their origin. During the evening you will be invited to participate through singing and dancing to the rhythm of lively polkas, pleasant waltzes and a popular play with embroidered handkerchiefs.
- Welcome drink with cherry brandy
- Soup: Krakow sour rye soup with egg and sausage
- Main course: Traditional Polish pork chop in golden breadcrumbs, baked potatoes with herbs
- Dessert: Home-made apple pie with vanilla ice cream
- Unlimited: Coffee, tea, water, fruit compote, wine, beer
Regional cold buffet:
- Homemade bread, homemade lard, pickled cucumbers
- Board of meats, poultry jellies with vegetables, salad bowls
- Buffet with salads, regional cheeses, juicy fruit from polish orchards
Regional warm buffet:
- Wine-cooked bigos (hunter's stew)
- Mix of dumplings
- Potato casserole with onions and sausage
- Grilled specialties
- Vegetarian meals are available on request