Main Market Square Underground Museum ticket package
- Visit three Polish history museums with one integrated ticket
- Immerse yourself in the history of medieval Krakow
- Enter the city's chilling former prison and torture chamber
- Go underground and experience hi-tech museum exhibits
This ticket package gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of Krakow. You’ll save time and skip the lines with your pre-booked ticket.
Experience how life was over 700 years ago with fascinating films, holograms and interactive displays. You'll also get the most out of your time in Krakow with entrance to the Krzysztofory Palace and Town Hall Tower included.
Get access to:
- The Main Market Underground Museum gives you a feel for life in centuries gone by. Hi-tech glass walkways, interactive exhibits, models and documentaries will transport you to medieval Krakow
- The Krzysztofory Palace, built during the 17th century and connecting three narrow Gothic buildings houses an important part of the Historical Museum of Krakow
- The Town Hall Tower offers a chilling view into the past, where it houses a former prison and torture chamber
- Underground Museum entrance ticket
- Town Hall Tower entrance ticket
- Krzysztofory Palace entrance ticket
- Tour with live guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
Please exchange your voucher at DiscoverCracow Tourist Point, 8 Szczepanski Square, Krakow
Open daily 08:30 am to 6.30 pm
Your tickets can then be used at:
Main Market Square Underground Museum, Rynek Główny 1, 31-042 Kraków
Town Hall Tower, Rynek Główny 1, 30-001 Kraków
Krzysztofory Palace, Rynek Główny 35, 33-332 Kraków
DiscoverCracow Tourist Point, 8 Szczepanski Square, Krakow
Open daily 08:30 am to 6.30 pm
- Please exchange a printed copy of your voucher for the individual museum tickets at the Discover Cracow Tourist Point, at 8 Szczepanski Square
- The ticket package must be used within 2 days of redemption
- Please take into consideration that the museums are closed on Mondays
- Last entrance to the museums is 90 minutes before closing
- Audio guides available at an extra cost in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
From November to March
Monday - Sunday from 10:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm
From April to October:
Monday 10:00 am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 10:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday-Sunday 10:00am - 10:00pm
Closed on every second Monday of the month
Entrance every 15 minutes 30 people
Town Hall Tower
Monday - Sunday 10:30am - 5:30pm
The Krzysztofory Palace
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:30pm
Closed on Monday
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...