Auschwitz Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine in one day from Krakow
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Flexible departure points - let the tour come to you
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.
You will be taken to Auschwitz I for approx 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for approx 1h. You will be accompanied by a professional English speaking guide in both of them. Then explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, registered on the UNESCO list and visited by over a million tourists every year.
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survive to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People who lived there were forced to slave work and treated like animals, most of them did not survive more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their lives in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. Most of the population in camps were Jews.
About Wieliczka Salt Mine:
Explore 3km of underground tunnels, 2 lakes, and 2nd the biggest in the world underground Chapel named of the Blessed Kinga, which is made in natural salt deposit so as their altarpieces and chandeliers. Walk through many unique chambers, and discover a history of 700 years old mine. Tours also include about 700 steps to walk down and an elevator ride to the ground level on exit.
Please note that the final pick-up time may vary to the booked time.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Food and drinks
Children (0-16): reduced
Students (up to 25 years): reduced only with valid student card
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- NOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkout
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If no pickup address is received within 24 hours before the tour, pickup at the hotel is not guaranteed.
- The pick up applies to accommodation in an area up to 2 km from the city center of Krakow.
- If your hotel/accommodation is more than 2 km away from the city center of Krakow, we will set up a different, convenient meeting point
- Please note that the final pick-up time may vary to the booked time
- The timetable is approximate and depends on the pick-up point traffic condition
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau during a...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...
This premium 5-hour tour combines Polish food tastings and Krakow sightseeing. Perfect for anyone wh...
Take a 21st-century Segway and cruise the medieval Old Town of Krakow - time travel has never been e...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...
Photoshoot in Krakow gives you the unique opportunity to capture your special moments while in Krako...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Kracow on this 3-hour food tour. Stop for food tastin...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Katowice Airport and the cit...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...