Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum guided tour from Krakow with transfer
- Visit the former concentration camp with a poignant tour
- Learn all about its history following a moving tour
- Join a fully organized day excursion
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps. Journey back in time to the dark days of World War II and take part in a moving history lesson about the Nazi Holocaust.
Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. As the largest concentration camp operated by the Nazis, it became the final resting place for millions of people, mostly Jews, put to their death in the hideous gas chambers.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
Ul. Bracka 15, Krakow
Please be in time
- Different starting times, please check the calendar
- Journey to the museum and memorial in Auchwitz-Birkenau about 60km from Kraków: ca. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Guided tour of the camp in Auschwitz: 3.5 hours
- Short break to gather your thoughts
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...