Perfume workshop at Fragonard Grasse
- Customize your own Eau de Cologne during this unique sensory experience
- Blend your own scent from notes like orange blossom, citrus and aromatic notes
- Enjoy a guided tour of the perfume factory
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creation, while learning about the history of the perfumes. During this 1.5-hour workshop raw materials will be used. Learn how these are extracted and how the olfactory pyramid is constructed. This fascinating experience lets you experiment with 9 different essences. Combine notes from the citrus family, orange blossom and aromatic notes to create 100ml of Eau de Cologne.
At the end of the workshop, a special guided tour is offered to participants through the perfume factory.
- 1.5-Hour workshop led by a teacher
- 100ml Bottle of customized Eau de Cologne
- A "Fragonard Apprentice" designed apron
- A diploma signed by the teacher
- Personal expenses
20 Boulevard Fragonard, 06130 Grasse, France
Show your printed voucher at the welcome desk of the Fragonard Perfume Museum. Please arrive 15 minutes before time indicated.
- Children under 12 years are not accepted
- Children over 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
French workshop at 10.00am
English workshop at 2.00pm
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
To learn about the secret of the perfume-making, and discover the history of the prestigious Maison ...
Imagine, dream and compose your personal, unique fine fragrance through a journey into the secret wo...
Galimard’ s Studio des Fragrances was developed to reveal the secret of perfume making which has unt...