Guided boat trip in the medieval city centre of Ghent
- Take part in a guided boat trip through the medieval city of Ghent
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
Enjoy a 40 minute guided boat trip through the beautiful medieval city centre of Ghent to discover its most glorious sites and attractions:
- The three towers, a famous Ghent picture postcard view
- The old guildhalls in the Ancient Port with its vivid quay walls
- The impressive castles of the Counts and the Princes’ Court
- The old Fish Market and the even older Meat Hall
- The picturesque Lieve Harbour and enjoy the silence
- And so much more!
- A 40 minute guided boat trip
- Guiding in Dutch, French and English
- Written illustrated translations available in German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
- Tips (optional)
- Senior (over 60), Student (under 25), Disabled person: reduced
- Children under 12: reduced
Korenlei 4a, Gent, Belgium
Present your voucher at the Green boathouse
- Open daily:
- During summer (April - October): 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- During winter (November - March): 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Tours in English, French, and Dutch all year
- From 1st April until 31 October: departures every 20 minutes from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- From 1 November until 31 March: departures at 10h45 – 11h45 – 12h45 – 13h45 – 14h45 – 15h45
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.Departing from the Graslei, ...
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city while enjoying a Gulden Draa...
In 2020, the Museum of Fine Arts in Ghent (MSK) is organizing the biggest Jan van Eyck exhibition ev...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Discover Ghent, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Europe!During the guided tour, you will...
Discover the Train Word museum which was awarded three stars for the 4th consecutive year in the 201...
Classic Belgian cooking class and lunch Learn how to cook a classic Belgian meal using ingredients b...
A scavenger Hunt Game that leads you through the city of Brussels and initiates you to beer tasting....