Traditional food walking tour in Genoa
- Learn about the city's history and culture with a local foodie guide
- Taste a progressive meal with five traditional dishes
- Devour Genoa's famous pasta topped with the freshest pesto
- Explore the ancient and certified artisanal shops
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guides don't mention. During your food walk through the city center your foodie guide will also teach you about the local history and culture, pointing our the major tourist attractions while passing on the old streets.
Genoa was one of the so-called Maritime Republics in the Middle Ages and the birthplace of Christopher Columbus. This now modern Italian city still holds a strong culinary tradition that you will get to taste on a progressive meal through downtown incorporating at least five traditional dishes.
Over the course of three and a half hours experience the Italian culture and lifestyle, together with a foodie tour guide, eating Genoa's famous cheesy focaccia and chickpea farinata, homemade pasta topped with the freshest pesto and locally caught tender fried calamari that will melt in your mouth!
Starting with an entrée you will end your food journey with a dessert and an Italian espresso. Get ready to be impressed by Genoa's food scene!
- Minimum of one dish in each stop
- 5 stops for tastings
- Food tasting / Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Multi-lingual local foodie guide
- Gratutities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-4) : Free
- Children (aged 5-12) : 50% discount
Porto antico, Molo Ponte Calvi, 16124 Genova GE
Meet your foodie guide at Neptune Galleon, next to Genoa Aquarium.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 5 people per booking
- Maximum of 10 people per tour group
- Daily at 11.30am
- Monday to Friday at 6.00pm
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...
The revolution is not something related to ideology, nor a trend of a particular decade. It is a per...