Open tickets to the Aquarium of Genoa and guided visit to the Palazzi dei Rolli
- Visit the Palazzi dei Rolli, magnificent Genoese residences of the 1500's
- Discover more than 12 thousand animals inside Europe's biggest acquarium
- Thanks to your open ticket you'll have a year to choose when to visit the aquarium
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and interactive: innovative settings, modern digital installations, an entirely renovated light and sound setting and a daily series of presentations – 48 weekly meetings in 6 different areas – that will take you right into the heart of the structure, and where you'll get to interact with the staff that day by day takes care of the animals that inhabit this incredible space full of life.
Guided visit to the Palazzi dei Rolli, the magnificent Genoese residences from the 1500's and World Heritage Sites.
The tour starts from the entrance hall of Palazzo Rosso in Via Garibaldi 18 with a guided visit to some of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Palazzo Bianco, then the tour continues towards Palazzo Lomellino, the Chamber of Commerce and Palazzo Imperiale in Piazza Campetto): a network of private residences made public through registration in the "Rolli", registers for public hospitality, which hosted kings, princes, diplomats and ambassadors as state guests of the Republic of Genoa. Luxurious and elegantly decorated residences, which did not escape the eye of refined artists like the great Flemish painter Rubens, who published a book in the early 1600s with a compilation of the designs of the buildings and referring to them as the housing model of the nobility.
- Open ticket to the Aquarium of Genoa with a one year validity
- 2 hour guided visit to the Palazzi dei Rolli
- Parking fees
- Children (4-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-3): Free
Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genoa GE
IMPORTANT: You are advised to meet your guide 10 minutes before the start of the visit. Customers must show up with proof of booking confirmation/voucher C-WAY. Exchange your voucher at the C-way reception desk, located in the Aquarium's switchboard (office entrance). You don't need to do the ticket office line. Once you've exchanged your voucher you can reach Palazzo Rosso by foot in via Garibaldi 18.
In compliance with the order signed by the Lombardy Region, to contain the Coronavirus contagion, this attraction will remain closed until March 1st.
- During the booking process you’ll be asked to choose the date for your guided tour. You can visit the aquarium on a different date of your choosing up to a year from the date of purchase
- This ticket cannot be modified or refunded
- The guided visit can be modified up to 72 hours before the tour’s departure
- On busy days, like high-season weekends or bank holidays, it is advised to visit the museum during less crowded times (between 8.30 am and 9.30 am, or from 3.00 pm onwards) in order to make the visit more enjoyable for all of the expected visitors
- The tour of the Palazzi dei Rolli is composed by of a 2 hour guided tour plus free time for individual visits to the Strada Nuova Museums
- Refunds are not guaranteed in case of delays, loss of contact with the guide or early termination of the tour
- IMPORTANT: From Saturday 23 February 2019 the tour will take you to the Palazzo Bianco instead of Palazzo Rosso, due to maintenance work in the building
Close-out dates: 25/12, 26/12, 01/01, 06/01
Guided visit to the Palazzi dei Rolli
- Available in english and italian, every Saturday at 3.00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours approximately
- Meeting point: Palazzo Rosso, Via Garibaldi 18 – Genoa
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
On the following dates, the tour will also be available in french:
- Saturday 11 May
- Saturday 1 June
- Saturday 6 July
IMPORTANT: the tour wont be available on the 4th of May and 9 November due to the two editions of the Rolli Days.
Opening times for the Aquarium:
- Open every day of the year
- November to February: Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 7.30 pm (last entrance at 6.00 pm); Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays 9.30 am - 8.30 pm (last entrance at 7.00 pm)
- March to June, September and October: Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 7.30 pm (last entrance at 6.00 pm); Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays 8.45 am to 8.30 pm (last entrance at 7.00 pm)
- July and August: Monday to Sunday 8.30 am - 10.00 pm (last entrance at 8.30 pm)
A trip to Genoa can not be complete without visiting some of its interesting museums. There's someth...
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that guidebook...
You’ll start near the railway station and do a trip around the city centre, having 6 shorter or long...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...