Museum and Transport Card Genoa
- Choose the 24 or 48hrs Museum and Transport Card
- Visit Genoa at your own pace
- Enjoy the discounts and benefits from 10% to 40%
A trip to Genoa can not be complete without visiting some of its interesting museums. There's something for everyone! Discover the charm of the 25 city museums and move freely with public transport thanks to the Musei Card. Enjoy the discounts and benefits from 10% to 40% on many other city attractions some tourist services including the Ducal Palace, Villa del Principe, Mackenzie castle, Acquario, Bigo, Genoa Walking Tour, Pesci Genoa City Tour, Trenino Pippo, 5 Teatri. When purchasing the card you will also receive an informative booklet about all the museums in Genoa.
Choose among different kinds of Card:
- 24 hours Card (except the Galata Sea Museum and Antarctic Museum)
- 24 hours + bus Card (except the Galata Sea Museum and Antarctic Museum, it does not include the bus to get to the airport, boat-bus and train)
- 48 hours Card
- 48 hours + bus Card (it does not include the bus to get to the airport, boat-bus and train)
Museums included in the Card:
- Musei di Strada Nuova (Palazzi Rosso, Bianco, Tursi)
- Galata Museo del Mare + Sommergibile
- Villa del Principe
- Commenda di Pré
- Museo di Palazzo Reale
- Galleria Nazionale di Palazzo Spinola
- Museo di Storia Naturale Giacomo Doria
- Museo d'Arte Orientale E. Chiossone
- Museo di Sant'Agostino
- Casa di Colombo e Torri di S. Andrea
- Castello D'Albertis-Museo delle Culture del Mondo
- Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Villa Croce
- Museo Diocesano
- Museo del Tesoro della Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
- Museo dell'Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti
- Museo del Risorgimento-Istituto Mazziniano
- Museo della Lanterna
- Musei di Nervi (Galleria d'Arte Moderna, Raccolte Frugone, Wolfsoniana)
- Musei di Pegli (Museo di Archeologia Ligure, Museo Navale)
- Genoa Museums Card
- Informational booklet on all the museums in Genoa
- State museums and many Municipal museums offer free entry for EU citizens under 18 years
Please return the voucher to the tourist information offices on Via Garibaldi 12r or Via al Porto Antico 2 (every day from 9.00am to 6.20pm) to receive the product
- The card is valid for 24 or 48 hours after the first visit and the first bus ride (if you choose the card with the bus)
- The city's museums are closed on Mondays. Please check the following opening dates in advance: 1 and 6 January, Easter Sunday and Monday, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...