Genoa old town walking tour with audio guide
- Visit Genoa historical center at your own pace with an audio guide
- Get great discounts worth over €15 at partner stores
Discover Genoa's historic center,one of the largest in Europe, thanks to the new audio-guides. Feel free to explore the ancient city and listen to the accurate and thorough narration of the professional guide who will accompany you on an approximately two-hour long walk.
You will experience the spirit of this seaside city, which has created its true essence out of different colors, flavors and cultures. Discover the architectural styles of local buildings and museums. Find your way through the 'caruggi', the typical narrow alleys, and admire the squares that open up at the end of the streets.
In addition to the audio guide, you'll get a map of the historical center, as well as discounts that are worth over €15 at partner stores.
- Audio guide of the historical center of Genoa
- Map of the described routes
- Discounts for a value of over €15 from points of acceptance
Via Garibaldi, 18, 16124 Genova GE, Italy
Please present the voucher at the tourist information offices of Via Garibaldi 12r (every day from 9.00 am. to 6.20 pm.) or Via al Porto Antico 2 (every day from 9.00 am. to 5.50 pm.) to receive the product.
After the walk, you can reuse the audio guide by inserting three 1.5 V round clock batteries
Where to use the discounts:
- IAT offices of the Municipality of Genoa: 10% discount on gadgets and brochures (except books by other publishers)
- Genoa Museums: reduced entrance prices in the Museums of Strada Nuova, Castello d'Albertis, E. Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art, Gallery of Modern Art and Wolfson Collection of Nervi, Museum of St. Augustine and the Natural History Museum G. Doria
- Exsplora: a 2 Euros discount per person per tour
- Via del Campo 29R: 10% discount on publishing, recordings and merchandising
- Genoa Experience: 10% discount on gadgets
- The tourist information offices for the collection of audio guides are open from Monday to Sunday: Via Garibaldi 12r from 9.00am. to 6.20pm, Via al Porto Antico 2 from 9.00am. to 5.50pm
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps away from the most po...
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that guidebook...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...