Uffizi: skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart of the Gallery and will impress you like nothing before. And don't worry about your Uffizi tickets! Your guide will accompany you along an intriguing itinerary through the halls, to let you admire some of the greatest world’s masterpieces.
Open your heart to this unique occasion, the Uffizi Museum will touch and fascinate you. An unforgettable date with the Medici’s Florence.
From The Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci to the Tondo Doni by Michelangelo, from The Birth of Venus to the Primavera by Botticelli. Canvases must-see, the most famous paintings of the Renaissance – a breathtaking 1h and 45min discovery tour that you will never forget (after the guided tour is over you can remain in Uffizi Gallery as much as you desire).
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
- Children (ages 0-6): free of charge
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to an airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- The Portuguese language requires a minimum of four participants
- Italian is available only on Saturday
- Every day excluding Monday at 8:45am (only in English)
- At 3.30pm English, Spanish, German and French every day excluding Monday
- At 3.30pm Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- At 3.30pm Italian only on Saturday
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3.30pm
- Italian only on Saturday
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Visita guidata alle cantine d’invecchiamento seguita da una degustazione assistita di una selezione ...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...