Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Skip the long lines touring the museum with a licensed guide
- Admire paintings by Botticelli and Tiziano, housed in a Medici palace
- Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art
- Stay inside the gallery as long as you like
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “offices” (uffizi) of the Medici Family.
Get the chance to visit the main artworks in a guided visit. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour! You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
In front of the entrance number 3 of Uffizi gallery (entrance for reserved tickets)
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except for every first Sunday of the month) at 3.15pm
- Available every day in English and Spanish (except Monday and the first Sunday of the month)
- Available on Saturday in Italian
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...