Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti day-tour with typical lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this tour and spend a magical day, made even more delightful by a traditional Tuscan lunch.
The excursion begins with a visit to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. You will then have a typical lunch in a wine bar or restaurant, where you will enjoy a tasting of renowned local wines.
After lunch, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano; the splendid medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, you will get to Siena, the city of the Palio. Here an official guide will take you on a tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, buildings, and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is run) and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After some free time in Siena, you will be driven back to Florence.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting
- Guided tour of Siena
- Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Child 0-12 years old: free of charge
- Student under 26 years old: reduced
Villa Costanza, 50018 Scandicci FI, Italy
Meet the assistance staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence bus station. Take the T1 tram and get off at the end of the line (Villa Costanza stop). From the city center, the tram ride takes about 20 minutes.
- From November to March: English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish with a minimum of 2 participants. French, Chinese and Japanese with a minimum of 4 participants
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English
- Please note that the guided tour in Siena will be only in English or Spanish
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- At lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 7.45am
Your memorable journey starts with the charming San Gimignano, world-famous walled town located on a...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Avoid the infamous long lines and quickly start your trek up to the Brunelleschi Dome! An expert off...
Enjoy this one single opportunity to discover the Uffizi Gallery, Italy's most important museum, and...
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
Enjoy the guided visit to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s historic center: th...
Florence is an open-air museum that can be admired from the seat of a bike led by a local insider. P...
The doors of the magnificent Florence Cathedral will open for you without waiting in line. Follow th...