Palazzo Vecchio secret passages tour with typical lunch
- Experience the emotional discovery of hidden places within Palazzo Vecchio
- Explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing prospect
- Admire the imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento
- Appreciate a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible to the general public and that have been made available for very small groups of people (max.12) only recently.
You will ascend the narrow passages of the Duke Gualtieri’s medieval stairway and you will discover an unexpected path beyond a door hidden by a painting, admire the precious and imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento and explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing prospect.
At the end of the guided tour, you will continue this experience by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in the ancient merchant open gallery in the heart of the Medicean district.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Palazzo Vecchio entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Florentine lunch
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-5): free of charge (lunch not included)
- Child (6-11): reduced fee
Via dei Gondi, 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio entrance on the left side (Via dei Gondi), at the ticket office. Lunch available at Giannino Restaurant – Borgo San Lorenzo 33/37red.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- PLEASE NOTE: The entrance time of the Guided Visit can be subject to changes not depending on Caf Tour and Travel but on the Museum availability. If the scheduled time will not be available, it will be confirmed the nearest available day and/or entrance time.
- Activity subject to reconfirmation 24h before the tour date
- Clients should have copy of the voucher
- From April to October: Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- From November to March: Saturday at 10.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecc...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Explore some of the most famous sites of Florence’s ancient culture while learning about the mysteri...
This activity starts with a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant loc...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
This new 2-day package will take you from Florence to Rome city centre with a high-speed train.Your ...
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world...