Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Florence hop-on hop-off bus 24 or 48-hour tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Enjoy and study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Florence in 24 or 48 hours on board an open hop-on hop-off bus
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 24 or 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian are completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the museum
- Free WI-FI (inside the museum)
- Hop-on hop-off Florence City Sightseeing® (24 or 48-hour ticket)
- Drinks and meals
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
At any bus stop of City Sightseeing Firenze.
- The validity of your open bus ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Via de Servi, 66/r, 200 meters from the Florence Cathedral and is also very close to the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Museum ticket must be used within 7 days from the date chosen and stated on the voucher
City Sightseeing Florence:
- Frequency: from 15 minutes to 60 minutes (according to the season)
- First departure: 9.00am (times are subject to change)
- Last departure: 4.30pm (November-April); 6.00pm (May-October)
Da Vinci Museum - opening hours:
- 1 November to 31 March, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- 1 April to 31 October, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Last entrance to the museum is 40 minutes before closing time
- The museum is closed on 24 and 25 December
Jump onboard your CitySightseeing red open-top double-decker bus and get to know the gorgeous Italia...
Visit the best sights of Florence with this walking tour. You'll see the Basilica of San Lorenzo, th...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...
Take the chance to discover in complete freedom the most important sights of Florence and the marvel...
Are you looking for a fun way to get some exercise and discover Florence? Get ready for extreme fun ...
Book a private lunch or dinner in Chianti, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ...