Guided tour with priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Avoid wasting time and skip the line with priority entry
- Listen to the interesting explanations of your expert certified guide
- Admire the masterpieces of Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and many others
The Uffizi Gallery, from the windows of which you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Florence, houses the largest collection of Renaissance paintings in the world, which belonged to the Medici family which had its ancient offices here. Your guide will tell you about the anecdotes and illustrate the portraits of many members of the family who changed the history of Florence.
Starting from Giotto you will meet all the masterpieces of the most important artists of the Renaissance. You will learn about the many keys to reading The Birth of Venus and the Spring by Botticelli and discover what made Leonardo da Vinci's paintings some of the most enigmatic works of art in the world!
You will learn about the history of the construction of the Vasari Corridor and have the opportunity to stop for a coffee or cappuccino on the terrace overlooking Piazza della Signoria, from which you will have a magnificent view of Brunelleschi's dome.
At the end of the tour, you don't have to leave the museum, on the contrary, you can stay until closing time and have all the time you need to admire your favorite artworks.
- Ticket reservation with priority access to the Uffizi Gallery
- Assistance for the entrance to the museum. Disabled access guaranteed
- Monolingual tour conducted by certified tour guides
- Earphones to hear the explanations of your guide
- Child (0-5): free of charge
- Youth (6-17): reduced
Via Lambertesca 2, Florence
Uffizi, door nr 3.
- The local operator is not responsible for any delays sometimes caused by the security controls required to access the museum
- Small-group tour max 10 people
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except for the first Sunday of each month) at 8.30am
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...
If you only have one free day in Florence and you wish to visit the top attractions of its wonderful...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Enjoy an unforgettable journey through history and traditional Tuscan cuisine. Taste the local dishe...
Let the art cities of Tuscany seduce you with the lifestyle of their inhabitants, the beauty of thei...