Guided tour of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Monteriggioni with lunch
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situated in the heart of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience.
The first stop of this tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a medieval urban center that is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers.
The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico wine. You will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterward, you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries (a vegetable menu is also available upon request).
In the afternoon the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of Siena. Here, English- or Spanish-speaking guides will lead the tour to the city center. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese)
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena in English and/or Spanish
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Free for children under 2 years old
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years old
Viale F.lli Rosselli, 50123 Firenze FI
Stazione Leopolda - Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Bar Julia La Churrillana.
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese & Japanese languages require a minimum of participants and are guaranteed on the bus only
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English
- Please note that the guided tour in Siena will be only in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 8:45am
- Tour in French: only on Sunday
- Tours in Chinese & Japanese: only on Monday
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scene...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to disco...
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Prepare your taste buds for an epic foodie adventures in Florence! This Florence food tour dives int...
In just 1 hour from Florence, you will be inside the FICO FOOD PARK in the easiest and fastest way! ...
Tenuta di Artimino, owned by the Olmo Family since 1989, has been producing wine and oil since the 1...
Chianti is not only the name of a famous red wine, but also the region of Tuscany with a gentle coun...