Florence City Pass
- Skip the line with fast-track entry to the Uffizi, Accademia Gallery and the Museum for Musical Instruments
- Free admission to the most popular attractions and museums in Florence
- Save up to 35 % on guided tours around Florence
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour of the city
Visit the birthplace of the Renaissance and hometown of Leonardo da Vinci with your Florence City Pass.
Skip the line to top attractions and museums, such as the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Leonardo da Vinci Museum and many more, stress-free and at no extra cost to you. Save money with your Florence City Pass.
This pass is an excellent way to discover the city and includes a free walking tour available in English and Spanish. You will be able to hear lots of facts and secrets about the most famous attractions of the Italian town. Get to know this fascinating place and learn more about its importance in European history.
The Pass is available in three different options:
- Florence City Pass for 1 day
- Florence City Pass for 2 days
- Florence City Pass for 3 days
- Free admission to the Santo Spirito Complex
- Chapter House
- Free entry to the Museo Leonardo da Vinci
- Free entry to the Museo degli Innocenti
- Skip-the-line and free entry to the Gallery of Uffizi
- Skip-the-line and free entry to the Accademia Gallery and Museum for Musical Instruments
- Free admission Jewish Museum and Synagogue
- Free guided walking tour 'Welcome to Florence' (15 March - 15 November 2019, daily at 1.30pm; 16 November 2019 - 14 March 2020: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 1.30pm; 20 December 2019 - 8 January 2020, daily at 1.30pm)
- Free entry to the Museo Casa Buonarroti
- Free entry to the Marino Marini Museum
- Free admission to the Franco Zeffirelli (keep the ticket and get a 3€ discount on the ticket for Palazzo Strozzi)
- Free ride to Barberino Designer Outlet
- Get a free travel guide
- Free admission and skip-the-line entrance to top attractions and museums
- Free walking tour of the city in English and Spanish
- Generous discounts on popular sightseeing spots
- Child aged 6-14
- Youth aged 15-17
- You can freely choose the first day of validity on the checkout calendar. After the first day of usage, the Pass must be used in the following consecutive days depending on the option chosen
- For the skip-the-line admission to the Uffizi Gallery and to the Accademia Gallery, please choose two dates when booking. You will be assigned a timeslot between 09.00am-4.00pm for your visit
- Please be aware that the opening hours of the attractions included may vary. Please check the website(s) of the attraction or museum you would like to visit
- Please note: the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are closed on Mondays
- You will receive your Florence City Pass within 48 hours from booking by email (please print all attachments)
- Valid for 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
- Usage according to opening hours of the services included
Overview:Florence is packed full of world-famous sites and this Best of Florence Tour is designed to...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Enjoy this exclusive Dome experience skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 4...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Enjoy a visit with a licensed guide to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s histor...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
VISITA AL LABORATORIO<ul style="text-align: justify;"> - Durata: min. 30 minuti, max. 40 minuti, Max...
Escape the bustle and heat of the city and enjoy Tuscany at a more relaxed pace. This afternoon tour...