Excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower tickets and Cathedral
- Discover the famous Square of Miracles in Pisa, with the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Visit the Tower of Pisa and learn the history of the city from an expert, local guide
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.
Discover the Square of Miracles, whose name comes from a poem by Gabriele D'Annunzio, who considered these monuments "miracles".
Here you will see the Baptistery (exterior) and then visit the Cathedral. Climb the stairs of the Leaning Tower and when you reach the top admire the view over the gorgeous square.
The Tower is actually considered a part of the Cathedral because it was built as its bell tower.
You will have some free time to explore the square on your own at the end of the guided visit: take pictures, go souvenir-hunting or just take a break and relax on the green lawn that surrounds the square before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation from/to Florence
- Multilingual tour escort
- Experienced local guide
- Entrance to the Cathedral (subject to availability)
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Children (4-12): 50% discount
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to enter the Leaning Tower
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence
Piazzale Montelugo, look for Albatravel assistance.
- It is strongly recommended to wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing to access places of worship
- The entrance to the Cathedral is subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance. In case of no availability, it will be replaced with Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Please note: children under 8 years old are not allowed to enter the Leaning Tower
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.15am
- Tours in English and Spanish are available every day
- Tours in French, German, Portuguese and Italian are available on selected days
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of th...
Visit two of the most famous museums in the world, the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, skipping th...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the San Gimi...
Both Lucca and Pisa are worldwide renowned for their incredible architecture and rich history. Delve...