St. Andrews and the fishing villages of Fife
- Take in the spectacular views from the Forth Rail Bridge
- Follow beautiful coastal routes and the historic University city of St Andrews
- Experience the medieval kingdom of Fife and the film location of the series 'Outlander'
You'll be taken to South Queensferry to view the incredible engineering feat and UNESCO World Heritage site that is the Forth Rail Bridge. Following the beautiful coastal route and stopping off at the traditional fishing village of Anstruther you'll continue on through the medieval Kingdom of Fife to St Andrews.
You'll enjoy 3 hours in St Andrews to immerse yourself in 1,000 years of history - step into the ruins of the magnificent ancient cathedral or take your time to explore the winding streets of the city.
You'll then travel westwards through the heart of Fife, stopping in the historic village of Falkland, home to James V’s historic Renaissance Palace. From here you'll return back to Edinburgh enjoying the sweeping coastal views.
- Transport in a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Child: 5-15 years
- Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
- Children aged 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is unable to accommodate children under 5
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- Falkland Palace is closed November to Easter
- Cancellation: For one day tours, half-day tours and city tours (being single day tours with a specific itinerary, which are available for booking on scheduled dates from scheduled departure points, together “sightseeing tours”),
the following cancellation charges shall apply (depending on the effective date of cancellation):-
a. cancellation more than 72 hours before the tour departure: 0% of the tour price;
b. cancellation less than 72 hours before the tour departure: 100% of the tour price;
c. in the event of a ‘no show’ the charge is 100% of the tour price
Departs 9:30 am
Returns approximately 6:00 pm
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Departing from Edinburgh, this tour will travel north-west, venturing to Midhope Castle which is als...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
You'll follow in the footsteps of Scotland's greatest legends Rob Roy and William Wallace, discover ...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
If you want to discover Edinburgh's coast, then this is the tour for you. You'll kick off your tour ...