Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands small-group day tour
- Discover the myths, monsters and mountains that Scotland is home to
- Take in the spectacular views that the Highlands have to offer
- Hunt for infamous Loch Ness monster
Leave the cobbled streets of Edinburgh behind as you travel past Linlithgow Palace and Stirling Castle and head north. This region is steeped in history so sit back and relax as your driver-guide entertains you with the tales of Mary Queen of Scots, William Wallace and Scottish folklore.
Your first stop of the day will be in the town of Callander on the edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park where you can grab a coffee and peruse the delicious local treats on offer. Then, you'll travel north to the Highlands and see shimmering lochs, rugged mountains and forest filled glens. It's all so beautiful that it’s easy to forget these were once battlegrounds for fiercely territorial Highland clans. You'll stop in Glencoe, one of the most famous natural landmarks in all of Scotland that boasts steep slopes and photogenic peaks before entering the glacial valley known as the Great Glen. After you've taken in all of the stunning views, you'll arrive in Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness where you can search for infamous monster, enjoy a relaxing boat cruise or just wander around the shores and take in the views.
Your journey back south is packed full of classic Highland scenery as you travel through the curvy Cairngorms National Park, along Loch Laggan and past Blair Castle. You're sure to be stunned!
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Children (5-15 years old): Reduced
Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- Children aged 5 to15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- This tour departs daily at 8.00am
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes p...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
For Harry Potter fans, train enthusiasts and those who like to see Scotland in classical style this ...