Explore the heart of Dublin while learning about the fascinating history of the River Liffey's bridges on this walking tour. From who built them, when they were built and why, you'll learn it all as you pass by many of the city's most iconic landmarks and monuments from the Guinness Brewery to Christchurch Cathedral and the Custom House to name just a few. You'll really see Dublin at it's best!
River Liffey Bridges walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the heart of Dublin as you stroll through the city with your guide
- Discover the fascinating history of the River Liffey and its bridges
- Take in many of the landmarks and icons of Dublin's city centre
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
Heuston, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Please meet your guide at Heuston LUAS Station (Red Line).
What to remember
- Please note that a minimum of 8 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll walk 2.8 miles (4.5 kilometers) with stops for snacks
- You must be over 12 years old to participate in this tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.