Bow St. Experience tickets at Jameson Distillery
- Take part to a 40-minute fully guided tour of the Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Discover the production process of one of the most famous whiskey
- Enjoy a guided tasting tour around the recreated distillery
Follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers of Jameson on the only tour of the original Jameson distillery in Dublin. We’ve been a constant presence in the heart of our beautiful city since 1780, and as you can imagine, we’ve seen quite a few things in our time.
Our Ambassador will guide you for a serving of heritage and history on the definitive Jameson tour experience - stories, craic, a comparative whiskey tasting and of course, a complimentary Jameson in the exact spot where it all began.
Our flagship experience provides a fully guided and immersive, 40-minute tour where our production process is brought to life through our story, our process. It ends with our unique comparative whiskey tasting.
- 40 minute fully guided tour by a Jameson Brand Ambassador
- Comparative whiskey tasting
- Complimentary drink in JJ’s Bar
- Personal expenses
Jameson Distillery Bow St., Dublin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided tours available in English only.
- Up to 30 participants to each guided tour
- Please note due to alcohol regulations in Ireland there is no sale of alcohol in the gift shop or the bar before 10.30am Monday - Friday or before 12.30pm on Sundays
- Christmas hours: December 27th - RE-OPEN 10.00am / January 1st - OPEN 12.00pm (noon)
- TO NOTE: During busy times (Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons) tours can be fully booked from 3:30pm. Please arrive before 3.00pm to avoid disappointment.
- Tours run every 10 minutes (please arrive 15 minutes before your tour and check in at the reception)
Monday, Thursday & Friday:
- Open 10.00am - Last Distillery Tour at 6.00pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 7.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday:
- 10:00am - Last Distillery Tour at 5.30pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 6:30pm
- Open 10:00am - Last Distillery Tour at 6.30pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 7:30pm
Christmas Hours 2018: December 24th - 26th - CLOSED
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
2020 is a very important year as it marks the 175th anniversary of the Irish Famine which was a peri...