Red dunes desert safari with BBQ dinner and Tanoura dance show at Al Khayma Camp
- Feel the thrill as you dune bash on the famous Red Dunes in a 4x4
- Try sandboarding on the soft desert sand and feel the excitement
- Wear a beautiful local Arabic dress and pose for photos with a falcon
- Watch a wonderful belly and Tanoura dance performance
- Feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exclusive Bedouin camp. Following pick-up from your hotel, you'll drive to the center of the desert on an approximately 60-minute journey to reach your first destination. Upon arrival, you can take a break for photos or ride an optional quad bike (not included) while the vehicle is being prepared to drive over the sand dunes.
Then, drive across the desert red dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity. After, stop in the heart of the Dubai desert to try your hand at desert sandboarding, similar to skating or snowboarding, and conquer the dunes. Just stand on the board provided and glide over the soft and smooth sand dunes.
If the timing is right, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset before going to an authentic Arabic VIP camp. At the new exclusive camp, you will be able to enjoy fewer lines and crowds as the camp is organized for a more unique atmosphere to experience the traditional warm Arabic hospitality.
You will be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Relax in the beautiful Bedouin camp, and watch traditional Tanoura dance shows, belly dancing and more. Take a ride around the desert sands on the back of a camel. Get a traditional henna painting on your hands, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder!
Then, enjoy a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats. There will be a variety of BBQ food available such as shawarma, kebabs, salads and all. Feast under a canopy of stars for an unforgettable evening.
The camp lights will be turned off completely when the entertainment activities are finally over to set a typical desert night ambiance for you. Relax and refresh yourselves by meditating. Watch the vast sky, the lucky ones might even be able to spot a few stars!
Finally, you will be dropped back off to your hotel/selected location.
- Pick-up/drop-off at the hotel or designated location
- English-speaking professional licensed driver
- Dune bashing
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Camel ride, shisha smoking and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Tanoura and belly dance shows
- BBQ dinner - open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Cold mineral water during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad bike or dune buggy, optional upon request and availability
- Alcohol beverages, available at the camp at extra costs
- Child (3-11 years): reduced
Complimentary pick-up from Dubai
You will be picked up from your hotel or designated location in central Dubai. Please provide hotel address information during booking and confirm the pick-up time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with back & heart problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in the shared dune bashing activity
- Entertainment activities: during the holy month of Ramadan (5 May - 4 June) you can watch the Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for the belly dance performances
- Please note there will be no entertainment activities in the camps on other religious holidays of the UAE law i.e. 3 April, 10 & 31 August, 9 November, etc.
- The tour provider takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities and/or in connection with your contract with and/or the operator of any activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your own risk at all times during the activity
- Please be aware of potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain activities. You take sole responsibility in ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in a particular activity
- Recommended dress code: athletic shoes and comfortable clothing specifically if partaking in sandboarding activities
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid motion sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as there will not be phone signal in the desert
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and the tour provider is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip
- Pick-up service is not available from Naif and Al Sabkha area. Pick-up from Sharjah & Ajman, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Bab Al Shams, Discovery garden and Investment City available only with an additional cost upon request based on your location
- Pick-up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel, to reach here you can use a local taxi (recommended) or hotel shuttle bus (both are chargeable)
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time
- If there are any changes you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
- This tour runs every day at 2.30pm
- The pick-up time is between 2.00pm and 2.30pm depending on the location of your hotel. If there are any changes you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a c...
Travel around Dubai city learning about its history and traditions as well as admiring its ultra-mod...
On this luxury dinner cruise, you'll be able to admire the world's largest water screen projection -...