Private dune desert safari with dinner from Dubai
- Experience the drive through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert on a private jeep
- Try the tasteful BBQ dinner served at a traditional Arabic camp
- Enjoy the performance of belly dancers in the mesmerizing desert sky
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand dunes arriving at the local camel farm. From the high dunes, you witness the sunset as the sun sheds its blaze over enormous areas covered with sand. The hustle and bustle of the city are far away from the unrivaled silence and tranquility around you. Mesmerized by the magnificent view, you pioneer into an enchanting Arabian night.
After a challenging ride across the desert, you reach our traditional Arabic camp, where a BBQ dinner is served in a torch-lit ambiance giving for the bewitching belly dancer, who performs to the rhythm of the captivating Arabic music under a galaxy of stars. As you relax on comfortable cushions in “Bedu” tents and quench your thirst, you have your hands painted with intricate henna designs. You may also experience a short camel ride or just enjoy an aromatic shisha, whilst being out under the sky.
If you do not want to take part in the dune bashing you can inform your driver the day of the tour and you will proceed to the camp and see the sunset from a hill next to the camp.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off via 4X4 vehicle safari
- English-speaking driver
- Belly dance show
- Whirling Darwish show known as "Tanura Dance"
- Soft drinks, mineral water, tea or coffee
- Shisha smoking
- Camel rides
- Henna tattoos
- Local dresses for photography
- Alcoholic beverages
Pick-up from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman or RAK
You will be asked to provide your hotel/accommodation details during booking.
- This tour involves off-road driving and dune bashing not suitable for pregnant women, senior people over 65 and kids below 6. If you belong to one of these categories and still wish to take part in the tour, you can book your ticket at the same price and inform the driver on the day of the tour that you are not going to join the dune bashing.
- Kids below 6 will be admitted in the tour (without dune bashing) with the baby car seat (included) at no extra costs
- Guests who are not joining the dune bashing will go straight to the camp
- The prices indicated are per group
- NOTE: Baby seats are mandatory, however infants less than 2 years can stay on the mother lap
- Pick-up time: around 3pm (Oct-Apr); 4pm (May-Sep)
This private tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand...
On this private tour, you'll get to discover a variety of interesting and popular attractions in Dub...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Are you in Dubai on holiday and want to discover the city of Abu Dhabi as well? Then this private Ab...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the D...
Don't miss the luxury cruise departing from Dubai Marina and strolling along the Marina area and the...
Enjoy an unforgettable Arabian night as you cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabic w...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...