Half-day traditional Dubai sightseeing tour
- Discover the humble beginnings of the cosmopolitan city
- Take a drive through beautiful sandy beaches of Jumeirah towards old city Dubai
- Visit the famous Dubai Museum and learn about the local history
- Learn about the rich Emirati culture and heritage with a professional local tour guide
- Take a ride on the Abra water taxi across the Dubai Creek
- Shop for trinkets and souvenirs from the colorful Gold and Spice Souk bazaar in Deira
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will take you to the impressive beach-side Burj Al Arab hotel. This luxury sail-shaped hotel is one of Dubai’s signature landmarks, situated in the affluent coastal area of Jumeirah.
The tour will begin with a scenic drive along the breath-taking Jumeriah shoreline and towards the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah where you can marvel at the stunning beauty of the mosque’s Fatamid-style architecture. Next, the tour bus will head towards Bur Dubai where you will instantly notice a stark contrast between the upscale residential area of Jumeriah and the olden city, offering its traditional charms. You will drive by the vibrant neighbourhood of Al Bastikiya- home for the historical Al- Fahidi fort before visiting the Dubai Museum (ticket included). The Dubai Museum gives an opportunity to get rich, full, and integral facts of the very old history of Dubai and its culture. The museum holds various monuments including rare antiques such as pottery, weapons, tombs and ancient local artifacts.
The next part of this tour will bring you to the traditional Deira. Here, you can board on an Abra water taxi, where you can enjoy taking snapshots of spectacular panoramic views of the city. This traditional mode of transportation is popular due to its quick way to access the areas surrounding Deira Creek.
Finally, end your tour browsing through the colourful textile markets and the enchanting Spice and Gold Souk. Wander through numerous spice and accessories’ stalls and passages that fill the air with exotic sounds and aromatic smells, before being dropped off back to your hotel.
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry tickets to Dubai Museum
- Abra ride from Bur Dubai to Deira
- Meals and snacks
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-12): reduced (shared tour)
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Note: Pickup points will be all hotels in Dubai. Except for Bab Al Shams & Jebal Ali Hotels
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic or weather conditions
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera
- Minimum number of guests are required to carry out sharing tour
- An additional charge will apply for pick-up outside Dubai city
- The United Arab Emirates has a conservative tradition when it comes to dress code. Men and women are requested to cover shoulders and knees when in public especially in souks, shops, malls, and heritage villages.
- The itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances, guests will be informed at least 48 hours prior to tour date if any changes to the tour are made
- Shared tours are conducted in English
- Private tours, subject to availability, are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Tour operates daily
- Pick-up times are approximate depending on hotel location. The exact time will be communicated to you prior to your tour
- 8.00am-1.00pm or,
After the convenient pick-up service from your hotel, you will leave Dubai, taking off towards a ful...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Explore the lively metropolis of Dubai by night on this guided tour. Admire the city’s illuminated s...
Feel your pulse race on this action packed tour, as you take-off over Dubai Creek and soar above the...
Choose the departure time best suited for your schedule. Your private car will arrive promptly at yo...