Dubai Old Town and souk history tour
- Discover Dubai's culture, history and architecture with a knowledgeable guide
- Ride a traditional wooden boat
- Enjoy the aromas and colors of the spice market
On this 2-hour walking tour you will walk through the Bastakiya, old Dubai heritage houses, Al Fahidi Fort and the famous textile, spice and gold souks (markets). You'll also have the opportunity to go on a traditional wooden boat trip during the tour. Learn more about Dubai from the perspective of its history, people, food, culture and etiquette. This tour is a worthwhile introduction to Dubai's story from a desert to a global destination city.
- Local guide
- Private guide
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Arabian Tea House Restaurant and Café - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Arabian Tea House Restaurant.
- Your guide will be dressed in orange
- It's required to buy a minimum of 2 tickets
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and bring a hat or umbrella and sunscreen
- The tour starts at 10.00am
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Explore the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi on a half-day tour with pick-up and drop-off from your...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...