Dubai half day with Burj Khalifa entrance ticket
- Visit the Old town district and Al Fahidi ancient fortress
- Stop at the Grand Mosque Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab for amazing pictures
- Entrance ticket to the Dubai Museum
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
The tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. You will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years.
A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
Your guide will then take you to the Burj Khalifa lifts, to experience one of the world latest man creation. After your experience on the 124th floor, you will be able to discover the Dubai mall and its secrets on your own.
- Hotel pick-up
- Audio guide in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum and crossing the Creek in Abras
- Entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai.
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. The pick-up time varies between 30 minutes to 1 hour before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- The tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it ( no refund will be given for that )
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided pick-up but can join the tours on the departure point
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Drop-off place: Dubai Mall
The tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
Wander to a spot near the waters of the “Gulf of Oman”, and let this boat ride be your gateway to th...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Glow Garden is the most unique and largest of its kind theme park and an absolute example of fine ar...
It's never been so easy to stay connected while in the UAE! With an easy pickup at Dubai Internation...