Dubai full day with Burj Khalifa
- Get to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
- Cross the creek by boat in authentic Abras
- Visit the District of Deira, home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
The tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, you will also cross the new Canal, and then visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. You will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own.
Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras", enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Your guide will direct you to take the lift to top124, enjoy the view, then you will be able to have lunch on your own in one of the various food options available in the mall. In the afternoon, you will continue the tour with the Dubai modern tour.
You will stop at the new Dubai Marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the Barsha area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
- Audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Italy, Portuguese and Chinese
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum and crossing the Creek in Abras
- Entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai.
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. The pick-up time varies between 30 minutes to 1 hour before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- The tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it ( no refund will be given for that )
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided pick-up but can join the tours on the departure point
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick you between 15 mn to 50 mn from tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Every day (except Tuesdays)
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion with different stops that make up the city's evolutio...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Wander to a spot near the waters of the “Gulf of Oman”, and let this boat ride be your gateway to th...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand dunes a...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
Abu Dhabi is the largest city in UAE and it is well known for its marvelous Islamic architecture, it...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will tak...
Drive North through the oasis city of Al Dhaid, renowned for its fruit and vegetable plantations, to...